Let’s face it being an adult can be hard work!
This is the time of year where many of us tend to feel really “busy” and pushed for time. We have committed to resolutions, and goals, and bucket list items that we really want in our lives yet the reality is…no traction…we just don’t seem to have the energy, or the hours in the week to make things happen.
Today, I felt like my life was running me! I admit it! So, I looked in the mirror and gave myself (out loud…and yes, I do sometimes talk to myself) some advice. I often tell clients to do exactly the same thing. Express the advice and kindness you would share with your best friend if they admitted to you that being “busy” was taking ownership of their thoughts. The result? A reset!
I powered down and I geared up. Today was all about accomplishment in the moment and a personal challenge to simply “get stuff done…just for me.” Much of that was personal in nature. Ever feel like that? Ever have so many personal and professional balls in the air that some start slipping away? Today…I nailed them down. Limited tech, unlimited connection to myself! I added in my trainer, some mindless shopping time, errands, making a doctor’s appointment, and even lunch with a friend. I did not magically have more hours in my day, I simply used them differently to recharge and reboot. It’s what I craved and needed to manifest what’s next. It’s an investment in me, to rebalance and give back to myself.
See the shift right there?
Don’t you wish sometimes that you could just stop time for a few minutes?
Resetting is doing just that. It is mindfully powering down from overthinking and overwhelm so that you CAN THINK…with fresh detail and reference.
Honestly, we all have 24 hours in the day and 7 days in the week and that is a constant. Social media and technology have us tethered to round the clock connection that is draining us all on multiple levels. We are connected to people and things we don’t know or even care about. We are unconnected to that which we most desire. There is simply no OFF time, unless we create it. We may feel as if we are doing everything just to keep up from yesterday or simply because we desire something tomorrow.
There is a secret lying buried in all of this and it has a whole lot to do with what you and I make a choice and decision to do TODAY.
So how exactly do we reset our lives?
How do we set ourselves up for success and manifest what we most want in our days?
- Pause: Give yourself a time out. This may be a complete sabbatical from work or permission to play, or maybe it’s simply a pajama day! The point is that appliances and technology reboot and reset and we need as humans to do the same thing. It clears our mind and changes our point of reference. Sometimes this pause is about turning the volume down on one aspect of our lives, much like I did with work today. Yet other times it is about a complete unplug. Pausing allows us refresh and energize and to restore. Pausing is about being mindful of the moment and how we are choosing to spend today. The flip side of this is our ability to create from a new perspective, to feel nourished and fulfilled, and to bring back a sense of balance into our lives and into our souls.
- Invest in Yourself. This is something you can do each day. Your life is NOT about only doing things for others. Your life is about you. You are the CEO of that life. Where are you showing up for yourself, doing the things you said you were going to do? You are the single longest relationship you will ever have! Readjust what you give back to yourself each day and you restore and reset your life. Balance is something that we all crave and yet balance in its simplest form is about our relationship to time, the variables in our lives and to ourselves. What are you working on today that can leverage your legacy and redirect and reset your life?
- Define Success: Success means different things to different people at different times in their lives. For some, success is all about cash flow. For others, it is all about challenge and commitment. Reflect on what feels successful to you now, today, in this moment. Resetting and shifting perspectives supports you in defining and redefining your purpose and being aware of your own growth. Success is a state of mind. Looking to reset? Want to manifest success? Here is how you can do just that! Join me as my guest in the event below:
Join me for a FREE upcoming event! This FREE program will help you to sort thorough your goals, your resolutions, and your dreams so that you can grab hold of success in your everyday!
How to Manifest Success: Your 5-Day Reset
February 26- March 2 2018
Private Facebook group: How to Manifest Success.
- Daily Facebook Live strategies and tips within that group.
- Daily personal challenges to take those strategies and tips and bring them to life. These challenges are thought provoking and amazing and you will do them again and again on your own afterwards!
- Open office hours.
- All out access to Randi Levin Coaching
- Fully interactive- you will have access to everyone in the group—like-minded successful people just like yourself.
- Surprises…. Did someone say “cash?”
- Did I say free?
Access this amazing 5-day FREE program here:https://randilevincoaching.com/success/