It’s more than global warming! In the Northeast we are literally losing our seasons and with this loss comes an imbalance in the natural flow and evolution of what we expect within the world around us and by default, what we expect from ourselves. Mama N is having trouble with transitions and change and like many women, she is searching for something…seeking to leverage her legacy in a meaningful way! She is pivoting, but she may be unsure about how to get what she most wants.
As a transitional life strategist and reinvention expert I believe that Mother Nature needs a coach!
She needs an accountability partner.
She could benefit greatly from coaching sessions that allowed her to step back from her life for a bit and look back in at it from a different vantage point.
This woman could use a shift in perspective and clarity on what’s now and what’s next in her life.
Here are 6 signs she could benefit from hiring a transitional coach right now:
- She is procrastinating on getting her job done well. Winter is not becoming spring and summer creeps later and later into fall. Mom Nature appears to be procrastinating right at the point of the next unknown.
- She is indecisive and overwhelmed about her everyday. She lets the sun shine in and then robs herself of the experience with downpours and cloudy days. It appears on an everyday basis that she is indecisive as to what she really wants.
- She has lost her purpose. She needs to regain clarity on what she wants and why she wants it. Warmth or cold? Snow or rain? Sun or clouds? She appears to have lost her way. She is mixing up weather patterns internationally and she has very much lost touch with her Mother Nature brand.
- She is angry and she is leading with negative energy. Why else would there be so many earthquakes, fires that cannot be controlled, snow that is debilitating, hurricanes of epic proportions and massive destruction? Apparently she was really angry at Puerto Rico. Look what happened there! She is tolerating way too much and accepting very little in her wake. Mama N needs to work on her self-esteem and anger issues because they are getting in the way of her own happiness and directly impacting the happiness of all humans feeling her wrath.
- She needs balance in her life. Her relationship to the world around her is in limbo because her relationship to herself is unfulfilling. The 4 seasons are a rhythm that provides balance and continuity for her. When she abandoned the seasons, she also stole from and abandoned herself.
- She is scared of the unknown. As the mother of all mothers Mama N wrote the book on the world around us and we have come to count on her to direct the rhythm and flow of flora and fauna, and life, as we know it. It’s a big job with a long and meaningful legacy, yet she herself is ready for some changes and she is unsure about what to do next so she is wavering between so many different things. Her imbalance is creating and generating a worldwide imbalance. If she doesn’t have the answers who does?
The answer to that question is simple.
She has the answers. What she needs is someone to ask her some really good questions.
Just like you and I, Mother Nature holds her solutions within her.
She just needs the guidance of a good coach to help her access and act on those solutions.
So Mama N…Mother’s Day is approaching. Treat yourself to a coaching package! Email me at Randi@RandiLevinCoaching.com and lets get started on reinventing your life. The world is counting on you!
For more inspiration, grab my FREE 2018 Transformational Toolbox PDF filled with 5 strategies and action steps to refresh your life.