Website privacy notice
This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our site www.RandiLevinCoaching.com.
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 18 years of age.
In many cases, Randi Levin Coaching is the data controller and we are responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: Randi Levin Coaching
Email address: Randi@RandiLevinCoaching.com
It is important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at Randi@RandiLevinCoaching.com.
- WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymized data.
We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Legal Compliance. We use our best efforts to comply with all applicable laws, rules or regulations. If you feel otherwise, please do not hesitate to contact us immediately. We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you. Our lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interest, which is to grow our business. We may also use such data to send other marketing communications to you. Our lawful ground for this processing is either consent or legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
- Communication Datathat includes any communication that you send to us whether through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting, appointment scheduling, opt-in options, or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for internal business purposes, record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defense of legal claims.
- Customer Datathat includes, among other things, data relating to any purchase of goods and/or services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address, email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and your credit card details. We process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions.
- User Datathat includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain back- ups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business.
- Technical Datathat includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyze your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising.
- Marketing Datathat includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions such as competitions, prize draws and free giveaways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising.
Except as otherwise permitted by applicable law, we do not intentionally collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offenses.
Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us, and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you).
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
- HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may collect the data about you upon you providing the data directly to us (for example by filling in forms on our site, through social media portals or newsletters, opt-ins, scheduling of services or appointments, or by sending us emails).
We may receive data from third parties. For example, such third parties may include analytics providers and/or search information providers (e.g. Google based outside the EU), advertising networks (e.g. Facebook based outside the EU), providers of technical, payment and/or delivery services (e.g. data brokers or aggregators).
- MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
We may send you marketing communications from us if (i) you made a purchase or asked for information from us about our goods or services or (ii) you agreed to receive marketing communications and in each case you have not opted out of receiving such communications. Under these regulations, if you are a limited company, we may send you marketing emails without your consent. However you can still opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time.
You can ask us or any third parties involved to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you at any time.
If you opt out of receiving marketing communications this opt-out may not apply to personal data provided as a result of other transactions, such as purchases, contracts, etc.
- DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers
- Government bodies that require us to report processing activities.
- Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
- 6.DATA SECURITY
We have put in place security measures reasonably designed to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed, or accessed without authorization. We also allow access to your personal data only to those employees and partners who have a business needs to know such data. We will use commercially reasonably efforts to make sure that they will only process your personal data on our instructions and they must keep it confidential.
We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach if we are legally required to.
- 7.DATA RETENTION
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, tax, accounting, or reporting requirements.
In some circumstances we may anonymize your personal data for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
- YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under data protection laws you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and to withdraw consent where the lawful ground of processing is consent.
You can see more about these rights at:
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at Randi@RandiLevinCoaching.com.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you.
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). Please contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.
- THIRD-PARTY LINKS
This website generally includes links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.